So all of the support I've received has lifted me up, and re-energized me. I'm ready to "get out there" and give this another go.
I've got some new fancy plans to go with my new outlook!
- Bamboo Basic: At my last show we discounted some soap that we had in baskets, it was the same soap recipe, just fragrances that weren't as popular, or colors that didn't quite turn out the way I had hoped. That was my best seller! So, my husband and I put our heads together and decided to make a "Bamboo Basic" Soap, a less fancy soap, with no special packaging at a lower price.
- Etsy: I'm going to give Etsy another try. I've posted my soap on Etsy before, but they have not done very well, the market is super saturated, and it is very hard to get noticed. It makes my products more accessible, so I'm going to make it happen.
- Arts and Crafts ADD: My name is Nikki, and I have Arts and Crafts ADD. I LOVE doing crafts, and I'd like to sell them along side my soap.
- Goat Milk Soap: I've had lots of requests for Goat Milk Soap, and I have stockpiles of goat milk, and I just haven't made it- so I'm going to!
- Fancy Spa Soap: I've got tons of additives to make so super fancy spa-type soaps, and I just haven't done it- but I will!
- Bath Bombs and Soap Cupcakes: This is another thing that I've had requests for, and I have the ingredients to make, and I just haven't.
- Therapeutic Essential Oil Blends: I use essential oils in my soaps whenever possible, but I'd like to carry a line of soaps that use essential oil therapeutic blends. I have a coworker that swears by them, and has spent years researching the benefits of different essential oils.
Thank you to everyone for your support!